VEG - FRIED GRAVY MOMOS


Today, I'm gonna write about how this quarantine time encouraged me to make Momos on my own and the recipe I used, to make those drool worthy and delicious
 "VEG FRIED GRAVY MOMOS".
Well, I was watching on news during Lock-down 1.0, a well-known psychologist or i guess πŸ€” he was a journalist, leave whoever he wasπŸ˜ͺ. But, he made a point very clear that don't let yourself fall into depression in these days in order to save yourself do exercise, yoga, or cook your favorite food, that's how I came up with the plan of making food on my own.
I guess i must type the ingredients now, πŸ˜…


INGREDIENTS for MOMOS:
1. Maida (White Flour / Refined Wheat Flour)
2. Cabbage
3. Refined Oil
4. Onions
5. Garlic Cloves
6. Ginger (Acc. to your taste)
7. Capsicums (if you want add in mixture)
8. Salt
9. Soya Sauce
10. Vinegar
11. Paneer (Cottage Cheese).

Note:
  • According to your taste, you can add Ginger - Garlic Paste in the mixture of Momo.
INGREDIENTS FOR GRAVY:
1. Mayonnaise
2. Pizza / Pasta Sauce
3. Schezwan Sauce (if Available)
4. Oregano & Chilli Flakes (if Available)

And, guys let me know in the πŸ‘‡comment sectionπŸ‘‡ if you want to know about the full recipe and what you think about my blog, or also you can DM me on 
πŸ‘‰ instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wandering_guy98/ πŸ‘ˆ
or 
πŸ‘‰ facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wanderingguy98 πŸ‘ˆ

Comments

Post a Comment